- Led an effort on behalf of USA Football to make Indiana the first State in the nation to require all youth and high school football coaches to participate in coaching certification courses. These courses increased safety and reduced the amount of injuries and concussions on the playing field.
- Advised and guided Northrop Grumman in negotiations with a governmental entity, resulting in their organization being awarded over $95 million in contracts.
- Assisted Thornton-Tomasetti, Inc. in securing two of the largest construction projects undertaken in the state, including the expansion of the Indianapolis International Airport.
- Assisted the Indiana Port Commission in securing additional funding in the state budget to complete its capital projects agenda ahead of schedule.
- Successfully defended the Indiana Public Employers Plan from legislative assaults that attempted to put it out of business.
- Helped the Indianapolis Water Company secure a change in the state law regarding how it paid for its capital improvement plan.
- Worked with the Indiana Association of Chiefs of Police to pass legislation which increased the ability of public safety agencies to collaborate more efficiently on a daily basis.
- On behalf of the Indiana Apartment Association, clarified the statute on how common areas of multifamily housing are assessed, resulting in an annual savings of over $17 million for the industry.
- Thwarted attempts to enact legislation that would have severely impacted Taser International, Inc. The passage of this proposal could have set a precedent that would have threatened Taser in their business dealings with governing units throughout the nation.
- On behalf of the Indiana Tourism Association with a coalition of tourism partners, led an effort that successfully increased the Indiana Office of Tourism Development’s budget by 250 percent.